~Continuing~ Prince: Roc! Don't say that to her! Roc: She was so evil in middle school! I was looking forward to never seeing this bitch again! Ugh!! -goes upstairs- Sym: Make her leave or something she made my baby mad! -follows Roc- Jae: -goes upstairs- Anjel: This is awkward as fuck so bye -goes upstairs- Ray: -follows her- Prod: -grabs Oreo's hand and goes upstairs too- Jamie: Ouch. Prince: Yea my girlfriend is pretty mad at me. Jamie: Well if you're miserbale with her you have me -kisses his neck- Prince: No! I love her. Jamie: She said she wasn't gonna give you a birthday present. So let me give you one -pushes him on the couch- (Yall know what happens YES HE HAD A CONDOM ON) ~With Jae Anjel Oreo and Sym~ Jae: -cries harder- He fucked her....he fucked her! And I was in the same house and everything -puts her head in her pillow- I hate my life!!! -cries harder- -Prod Roc and Ray walk in- Prod: Whats with all the crying? Anjel: Did you not hear that? Ray: No Roc couldn't! find his beats so he had to deal with that mess and not us. Roc: -sighs- I'm scarred. Jae: -head still in pillow- Ray: You want us to go kick his ass? That's his birthday present from us. A good ol' ass whoopin! Prod: Lets go! -they go downstairs- Oreo: Lawd! Jae: I wanna beat the shit outta her. Anjel: COME ON! Let's go before she leaves! -runs downstairs dragging Sym- Sym: -on the stairs- OUCH!!! Jae: -gets up and walks downstairs with Oreo- ~Downstairs~ Anjel: -chasing Jamie around the house- Jae ...
0 comments: