Ava's POV I got my phone and texted Logan . Me: Logan . I'm sorry . But its over . he texted back in a few minutes Logan : What the hell Bitch ! Who cares about you then . I slept with three girls already . I started to get teary eyes . Wait i cant be crying over this loser , i immediately wiped my tears and threw the phone on the bed . I got another text , i slowly checked it . It was a unknown number . ??? : Hey its Louis ! I'm going to a party wanna come with .?? Me : sure . how'd you get my # ? Louis ; Eleanor . Me : okay . Louis : I'll get u at 12:30 i looked at the time 12:15 ,PM i had 15 minues . then i put my phone on the bed and looked in the closet , i finally decided to wear this : www.polyvore.com . I heard the bell ring i guess it was Louis . i ran to get the door . "Louis you are ..... Handome . " " Not Bad Yourself . " We hopped into his car , he started driving . " where are the others ? " "Well , they are already at the party . " "Really ? Wow . " we arrived! there shortly . the car ride was LOUD even though there was only two of us . When i got there , i saw a red carpet and Papparazi . "Louis ! You didnt tell me it was a Celebrity party ! " "Well SORRY! i didnt want you to bail on me ! " " Its okay lets just go . " We walked down the red carpet and i heard some of the paparazzi say "Are you two together ??!!" i was holding Louis' hand .when i walked in i felt like i was in one of the movies , everyone staring at us . Then harry came up and took my hand ...
0 comments: