Scary Movies⥠______ ~later that day, Justin and Selena are at Justin's house. With Demi~ D- (watching movies with some friends) Taylor Swift~ Um Demi..? D- (looks at her) Yeah? TS- Do you know what today is? D- What? TS- ....Selena's death anniversary... D- (looks down) Oh yeah... TS- We should do something special for her... Ashley Tisdale- Yeah...we should D- Like what? A- Idk....put some roses on her grave or something.. D- But...why? You guys know the grave isn't real TS- I know....when Selena gets back- wait, where is she? D- oh....Justin found out...they're back together TS- With a 12 year old?! D- She got her memory back A- (smiles wide) When she gets back I have to give her a hug!! D- (laughs) Okay ~with Justlena~ J- (holding Selena in his lap) I missed you so much S- ....really? J- (nods, kisses her cheek) I love you S- (smiles) I love you too J- (smiles) So....are you going to annouce to the public that you're still alive? S- ...never J- Why? S- I'm dead, if I j! ust come back out of no where, it will just confuse them J- So...no even scooter? Cuz...I really want you to come to my concerts S- I would be seen J- But baby, please? S- (sighs) Fine J- (smiles) Good (kisses her forehead) You know, you make me so happy? S- (smiles) I'm glad (kisses him passionately) J- (kisses back) S- (pulls away and smiles) J- (smiles wide) Thank you so much for forgiving me S- (kisses his cheek) I love you J- I love you more S- I love you most (smiles) J- Nu uh (smiles) S- (kisses ...
0 comments: