Friday, March 2, 2012

Guy Bracali, Paul Mendoza vs. California Womens Team

Guy Bracali, Paul Mendoza vs. California Womens Team

This tape was sent in by Guy Bracali, Guy's comment was " We were fighting Kristine Tolsen Team the IMACF Black Belt Team Fighting Tournament. I tried to be gentle with the women, they didn't pull any punches with us, they definatly wanted a piece of our butts. Kristine and I have been friends for a very long time, and Elizabeth. I have fought Elizabeths brother and husband. The whole family are good Martial Artist's. Now, my brother Paul on the other hand, we had beat the crap out of each other in the ring, after remembering this tape, and Paul hitting these women, He has no mercy, It is his ring Do Not Enter!. Paul is a non violent man, a caring husband, a loving father, but I am highly convinced he would knock out our mother in the ring. Since I am doing Pauls interview, on the Gambino side of Paul, our family used to call him Pauly Crackers." The highlight of this tape is a toss up between Paul and again the camera man, Robert Taylor. I would like Guy or Paul send in mor! e video tapes of Cameraman Robert Taylor





0 comments: